13 Unanswered True Detective Questions (WARNING: SPOILERS)
- Who does Rust Cohle’s hair?
- When Hart kissed Rust on the forehead, was it a friendly thing or did it mean something more?
- Why does the Yellow King love karaoke so darn much?
- When Maggie makes out with that birthday party clown, why is the balloon animal he makes an exact copy of the stick statue found at all the crime scenes?
- What is 6 times 7?
- Why does Hart always wear his clothes backwards?
- If it takes place in 1995, why did Hart and Cohle always listen to “All Star” by Smash Mouth while on cop rides? That song came out in 1999!
- Who put the bop in the bop-she-wop-she-wop?
- What was the name of Papania’s adorable puppy?
- Who keeps sending Cohle direct messages on twitter?
- Why does Billy Lee Tuttle always wear a different birthday cake on his head?
- What did Bill Murray whisper into Maggie’s ear?
- How do they cram all that graham into Golden Grahams?
That awkward moment when Hollywood makes a movie referencing a meme that went stale 2 years ago
what if bodies just had random errors like computers do
you go to receive your starbucks coffee and accidentally punch the barrista in the face then shit on the floor
they do. it’s called hiccups.
12 Numbers Between 1 and 12 You Have to See to Believe